Thursday, January 10, 2013

I'm a working girl, too!

So, I am currently the acting manager at the Picture Me Portrait Studio in Walmart in Henderson, KY (just few minutes past the bridge from Evansville on Barrett Blvd) and I am in DESPERATE need of models for photos to be shown ONLY in my store to customers as samples of poses and photographic effects that my studio can do. I need models of all ages, so anyone can come in! (I need babies, toddlers, big kids, couples, families, etc.) Mention this blog post and receive 20% off anything you purchase. Call 270-826-1117 and book within the next 2 weeks and also receive a FREE 8x10!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
All my friends, please post this to anyone you think would be interested. Or you, yourself can text or call me to come in! My studio is currently at the bottom of the list as far as sits and sales in my district because it has changed hands so many times and I am trying to change that. I REALLY need to show my new district manager what I can do if I want a promotion!!!! :) Thanks!!!

1 comment: