Monday, April 7, 2014

Broken Toe...OUCH!

So, I thought that I would be able to get back into Hip-Hop Abs within a week of my breaking my two baby toes, but it hurts a little more than I expected; low-impact Yogalaties is all I've been able to handle.

I'm really upset because I only had one week left of Hip-Hop Abs, but in a couple weeks when my toes are completely healed, I'll start Month 2 over!  I was starting to see awesome results, and I wanted to see where the end would take me, so I'm not giving up!

However, I'm not posting the calorie burn results of week 3: my maximum heart rate and my weight on the heart rate monitor were off, and thus my calorie burn was off; since I didn't finish it anyways, I figure the first 2 weeks' results is a good help for those of you wanting to try it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment