Friday, December 27, 2013

Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno Level 1 Calorie Burn

So I got a new Polar heart rate monitor for Christmas, and I decided to try it out today starting with Jillian Michaels Yoga Inferno Level 1.  The work-out from beginning to end was just under 34 minutes and I burned 340 calories--that's 10 calories a minute!  My average heart rate was 175 BPM and my maximum was 205 BPM.

However, at 5'3" and 133 lbs, I was at a fitness level for 28 min:22 sec and only 1 min:35 sec at a fat burning level, so I'll have to work on getting my heart rate up more during the cardio intervals.  I did have a few times where I had to check my heart rate monitor transmitter, though, because it had slid down a bit due to sweat, so I'll tighten it up and see what changes tomorrow.

THIS THING IS SO COOL!!  I LOVE IT!!

PS- calculated my resting heart rate at 84 BPM!

1 comment:

  1. The best way to lose weight is through proper diet and exercise. Track your diet and caloric intake with nutrition tracker app.

    ReplyDelete