Monday, December 3, 2012

First Words

First off I want to tell you all a little about myself: I have spent my whole life battling my weight, never dropping below a size 10, always stuck around 150 pounds.  I got pregnant at 22 and gained about 30 pounds, so I was healthy, but when coming home from the hospital after giving birth and seeing 181.5 on the scale made me take a few more looks in the mirror and think about how I want to live as an example for my daughter.

I am now 24, a size 2, and at 125 pounds I am in the best shape of my life.  It hasn't been easy over this last year and a half-- I have done several different dvd's and styles of work-outs, but I'm here to share a tip with you each day on how you can improve your health, your energy, your strength and be a positive example for your children all without putting on a pair of shoes or leaving your house!

Don't be afraid to take losing the weight slow.  Every body works differently, but no matter what your age or current weight, I know that I can help you be a "skinny mom," too!  Just take it one day at a time and let each little accomplishment push you towards your big, end goal.  I know you want fast results, but I know from experience that the slower you take things, the longer you keep the weight off.

I want to help people achieve their goals and feel great about themselves. Through the ups and downs, I am here for any one who wants advice, to chat, or just someone to vent to.  This isn't about changing your body, it's about changing how you live and view your life!





















Me with my 19 month old daughter and my 5 year old step-son.


No comments:

Post a Comment