Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Can you really freeze away fat?

Edited Wednesday, July 17, 2014, at 5:30 p.m.

All this new research has come up in the last few years that freezing fat can be an invasive (non-surgical) way to minimize those "problem areas, and until recently, it could only be done by professionals, but now it can be done at home with compression shorts and ice packs!?

"Scientists around the world have discovered that fat cells are highly sensitive to cold.  Brown fat cells, the kind we want, react to cold by becoming more active and burning more calories.  White fat cells, the stubborn fat we want less of, react to cold by withering and dying." according to the FreezeAwayFat website.  So that means the fat is PERMANENTLY gone!?  Sounds good to me!

This product is meant for people, like me, who have reached their ideal weight and are pretty close to their ideal shape, they just have a few stubborn problem areas.  I eat right, I exercise hard, but I still have belly fat on my lower abdominal area that I have spent my whole life trying to get rid of...my hips will shrink by my belly won't budge! (It'll just bulge...blah!)  I'm a sucker to try anything with a money-back guarantee so I ordered my pair with an extra set of gel packs (for a total of 6).

There are 8 pockets to place the freezer packs in that focus on a woman's main problem areas (I'll focus on stomach, love handles, and inner thighs and buttocks).  The product is to be worn for only 30 minutes but every day, and the website claims that if you follow the rules, one can lose about an inch (in each area) in 5 weeks.  (The catch is that the money-back guarantee is only for 30 days after your purchase.)  So I'm going to give it a shot and see how my pants feel after a few weeks of wearing them to determine whether or not I like them, but the research seems to suggest that this is a legitimate idea...now, we just need a real life guinea pig to see if it works! (Guess that's me!)

Go to http://www.freezeawayfat.com/ to check out more information and maybe even try your own pair...just remember, it's not a miracle, you will always need diet and exercise to lose weight and burn off fat, this just might help you get those final results you've been waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment