Monday, September 16, 2013

Ending Body Revolution...moving on to Killer Abs

I'm finished with Body Revolution and I'm a little bit disappointed.  I only lost about 10 pounds, but I told everyone from the beginning that my goal wasn't so much to lose weight as it was to tone my body.

I saw the biggest changes in myself during month 2, but there haven't been any changes in my weight or inches or lost during month 3.  My abs do look a little tighter, though, but my before and after pictures don't look much different than the last ones I posted. (Perhaps it really was the FreezeAwayFat Cool Shapes shorts doing all the work after all...who knows?)

I think it is a great program to build strength and get into shape physically and mentally, but I personally didn't see much change.  I saw the most change in my body when I did 9 weeks of Jillian's Extreme Shed & Shred; that's the DVD I'll really stand behind.  It's an 1 hour, 25 minutes long, but it's worth it!

I've had her Killer Abs DVD for a while now and I've done it several times, but I think I'm going to stick with it 5 days a week for the next 6 weeks and see what kind of changes I get it out of it...keep you posted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment