Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Killer Abs Level 3

I finally had the guts to try Jillian Michaels Killer Abs Level 3 and OH, BOY was that fun! *wink wink*

After doing Body Revolution, Level 3 didn't seem so impossible, but it's still tough!  It's not for beginners!  Even if you think you're abs are hot stuff...try Level 3 and you'll think again.

I suggest doing Level 1 for at least a week or 2, then Level 2 for a couple weeks before moving on to Level 3.  I wanted to give you a review of it, so I tried it, but now I'm going back to Level 2 until that's easy for me!
_____________________________________________________

Level 3 starts off with a much more intense warm up than the other 2 levels, and the entire work out involves jump-training, some plyometrics, and of course a lot of plank work.  Levels 1 will really make you feel it in your quads as well as abs; Level 2 will really make it in your shoulders, a little in your quads and your abs; Level 3 will make you feel it head to toe: triceps, shoulders, abs/core, quads, glutes....you're going to need to do a few extra stretches for your abs and hamstrings after her normal cool-down!

But good luck!  I enjoyed the challenge and look forward to really being able to make it through it without feeling like I might collapse! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment