Thursday, September 19, 2013

Stay Strong

It's frustrating working so hard at something and having to wait for what seems like forever for even the tiniest hint of results, but I want to tell you all to keep pushing!  I've been working out 6 days a week for the past 4 months and the shape and strength of my body has changed drastically.

I just started Killer Abs by Jillian Michaels, and I used to struggle through Level 1 and I could rarely add weights to the exercises, but now I can feel my abs getting stronger day by day (even my legs are getting stronger!) and my endurance to the plyo with weights...let's just say that thanks to Body Revolution, I'm so much stronger--body, mind and soul.  I can see the definition in my abs when I do the exercises and I actually feel like the fat is being sucked from my stomach throughout the day.  I never gave Killer Abs much of a try before BR, but now, I'm giving it my all and I feel like I could progress to Level 3 already.

For those of you not sure about the Body Revolution program...trust me...it's completely worth it!

For those of you just needing the motivation to keep going with whatever work outs you're doing, just remember, "Pain is weakness leaving the body;"  you're getting stronger every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment