Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Progress of Shedding Inches

I decided that I probably should have posted these a while ago.  How can I give you advice if I don't show you examples of practicing what I preach.  So here are some photos of the progress I've made.

July 2011 after the birth of my daughter at 184 pounds and wearing a size 14 (all you'll see in photos from this time are of my face!)

Our wedding in January 2012 at 153 pounds and wearing a size 8

July 2012 (me on the far left) at 138 pounds and wearing a size 4

6 months ago at a wedding at 128 pounds and wearing a size 2

So, you can see the difference, even though my weight changes weren't dramatic.  I've always been focused on how I FEEL as opposed to what the scale says since I know that I'm building muscle which weighs more than fat.  I have put on a  few pounds since this last photo, but I still feel great and I still fit comfortably in my size 2 jeans (however, my quad and glute muscles are getting larger/stronger so they're a little tight in those areas, but I have to wear a belt to keep them on my waist and a flat stomach IS my goal!)  

I'll post another bathing suit picture after my trip to California next month...that's the deadline I've given myself.  :/  YIKES!!  But I know I can do it, and you can reach your goals, too!  It may take time, but you've got to have patience!  

No comments:

Post a Comment