Friday, February 7, 2014

Denise Austin Yoga Buns

So, I know I'm doing Hip-Hop Abs right now, but for relaxation or on my rest days, I've decided to add in Denise Austin's Yoga Buns, which she suggests doing at least 3 times a week.  And I really enjoy it.  I'm not worried so much about my upper-body, and the one thing I sometimes don't like about Yoga is when it has too much upper-body strengthening moves.

This particular Yoga DVD burns about 350 calories for a 30 minute routine, and it does involve some upper-body and of course shoulder strengthening, (if you've done Yoga then you understand the shoulder strength you need for all the Warrior poses), but it focuses much more on the lower body and particularly the booty.  I want to look sexy from behind in my bathing suit next summer.  I've done a lot of different work outs and this one is relaxing, challenging, and will give you the soreness the next day that makes you feel like you really accomplished something.

You can check it out for free on YouTube here, but I suggest buying it if you really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment