Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hip-Hop Abs: Week 2

So I just finished week 2 of Shaun T's Hip-Hop Abs.  I don't remember if I mentioned before that Ab Sculpt is either done with weighted gloves for parts 1 & 2, weights for part 2, or no weights for complete beginners. I used 1.5 pound weighted gloves for the whole workout for the first 2 weeks; for weeks 3 and 4 I will be adding a 3 pound weight.
(I bought the gloves for $10 at Walmart.) 

As promised, here are this weeks calorie burning results! (Remember, these are based on me being 5'4" and 132 lbs.)

Day 8: Fat Burning Cardio= 338 calories and only 1.5 minutes of fat burn
Day 9: Fat Burning Cardio + Ab Sculpt= 618 calories with 3 minutes of fat burn
Day 10: Fat Burning Cardio + Ab Sculpt= 589 calories with 5.5 minutes of fat burn
Day 11: Ab Sculpt= 224 calories with 7.5 minutes of fat burn(!!!!)
Day 12: Fat Burning Cardio + Ab Sculpt= 671 calories (!!) ...only 2 minutes of fat burn
Day 13: supposed to be Fat Burning Cardio + Ab Sculpt, but let's just say it was a very long, not-so-good day and thus, I did not get in my workout; so, I used this as my rest day and picked up with week 3 yesterday.  Now my weeks start on Mondays instead of Tuesdays.

No more missing days!  I'm doing my best to keep that promise to you and to myself!    

(Next week's post will start with Day 15.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment