Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hip-Hop Abs Delay

So as much as I support Beachbody, I don't buy workout DVDs for full price when I know that I can get it cheaper on Ebay, meaning that I ordered my Hip-Hop Abs on Ebay....from China.  So now there is a kind of long delay on my Level 2 DVDs, so I won't be posting the calories burned any time soon.

BUT this doesn't mean I'm not working out.  I've gone back to my Jillian Michael's roots with Killer Buns and Thighs and oh, boy, did I forget how tough her workouts are!  But hopefully I'll have an extra nice booty to start off working on my abs.  :)

Level 1 is a 40 minute workout; I burned 430 calories with just a minute and a half of fat burn.

____________________________________________________

In other news, I've been trying to do as much "clean" eating as I can.  Smoothies with protein powder for breakfast, baby greens with shredded carrots, tuna, and vinaigrette dressing.  Some bananas, oranges, strawberries; fish and chicken breast with fresh broccoli or green beans for dinner.  Mostly, I'm just trying to AVOID CANDY (artificial sugar), as much as I can stand to, and I actually really enjoy the way I feel eating healthy.  I FEEL GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment