Saturday, August 17, 2013

Body Revolution Weeks 7 & 8

So up until now, Body Revolution was making my feel strong with how much I could accomplish during the workouts: how I could do military style push-ups now, and use 5 pound weights when everyone in the video was using 3 pounds, etc.  But then came weeks 7 & 8 and I'm dying!

I know that the point is to progress the work outs and progress your fitness level but crow push-ups into 5 minutes of plank work with only 30 seconds of rest in boat pose is NOT fun!  And that's only circuit 1!

I've just finished my 3rd go around and so I only have 1 more time with each exercise before moving on to Phase 3...needless to say, I'm  a little scared!

So for those of you trying BR, I'm right there with you pushing through!  Don't give up and I won't either!  You can always e-mail me with any questions or if you think you need some motivation: kristinam0530@gmail.com 

I am here for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment