Thursday, August 8, 2013

FreezeAwayFat Update

Yes, I cut out candy.
Yes, I'm doing Jillian Michael's Body Revolution.
Yes, I haven't even lost 10 lbs, yet.
BUT I've lost 1 inch around each thigh;  1.5 inches around my belly button; a quarter of an inch around my butt and half and inch around my hips and it hasn't even been the full 5 weeks!!!  I can't wait to see what a few months of wearing these shorts will do (I can actually see me abs!!  I've got a visible 2 pack and I'm proud of it!!)

It's worth every penny!



PS- I start weeks 7 & 8 of BR and it's really getting intense.  I know that on the reviews of BR vs. Insanity, a lot of people think BR is slow and that they enjoy REALLY sweating like you do with Insanity.  Try turning the air off and not using a fan (like hot Yoga), and have patience, because phase 2 of BR will have you sweating like a pig!  I have it dripping off my legs and into my eyes after only 28 minutes of her cardio exercises and I still get a good, hard work out and nice sweat with her front and back of body exercises.  I've always been her biggest fan and her biggest advocate after all she's done to push me to lose those 60 pounds, and the bonus of FreezeAwayFat has helped me start to actually see my abs and have a mention my legs, because MAN ARE THEY TIGHT!!  Like Jillian says: "I want you to have sex with the lights on!"

SO KEEP ON PUSHING!  I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!

I've never offered this before, but decided it was time to really help, so if any of you have any questions or would like some advice, I will do my best to answer them and help in any way I know how, so feel free to e-mail me at krisitnam0530@gmail.com.  Just give me you first name (or an alias if you aren't comfortable, and details about whatever problems your having...I will answer you HONESTLY and if I don't have an answer, I will consult a professional.  Ask me about diet, proper ways  to do exercise moves, why you've plateaued, and even about supplements (trust me, I've tried A LOT of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment